From 1 November 2023 to 20 December 2023 we are offering a $50 reward to all AIA Vitality members who activate their AIA Vitality memberships via the membership portal and an additional $50 reward to all activated AIA Vitality members who complete an AIA Vitality Health Check with a participating Unichem or Life Pharmacy for free or their chosen health care professional at their cost during this period. AIA Vitality Starter Members are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
The $50 reward(s) will be uploaded to qualifying AIA Vitality members’ member portal on a weekly basis during the campaign period. AIA Vitality Members will have the option to redeem their reward as either 50 Airpoints Dollars or $50 Countdown Gift Card. Qualifying members will also receive an email informing them of the reward, with instructions on how to find the reward within the AIA Vitality app.
AIA Vitality members who have already activated their memberships and completed an AIA Vitality Health Check during their current membership year are not eligible for this campaign. However, these members will go into a lucky draw for 50 chances to win a $100 reward. See separate T&Cs here.
AIA Vitality Activation and Engagement Campaign (the "Campaign") Terms and Conditions
- This Campaign is run by AIA Services New Zealand Limited, with its head offices at 74 Taharoto Road, Takapuna, Auckland for AIA Vitality members.
- The Campaign runs between 1 November 2023 and 20 December 2023 ("Campaign Period").
- AIA Vitality members meeting the eligibility criteria specified in these terms and conditions will be rewarded up to $100 (redeemable as either Countdown vouchers or Airpoints Dollars) in their AIA Vitality app.
- To be eligible for the first $50 reward, during the Campaign Period, you must be or become an AIA Vitality Member and complete the activation of your AIA Vitality membership through the membership portal.
- To be eligible for a further $50 reward, during the Campaign Period, you must complete an AIA Vitality Health Check.
- AIA Vitality members who have activated their membership before the Campaign Period commences are eligible for a $50 reward if they have not completed an AIA Vitality Health Check in their current membership year and they complete an AIA Vitality Health Check within the Campaign Period.
- AIA Vitality members who have already activated their membership and completed an AIA Vitality Health Check in their current membership year are not eligible for this Campaign.
- An AIA Vitality Health Check can be completed for free by a participating Unichem or Life Pharmacy across New Zealand or through an AIA Vitality members’ GP or other suitable healthcare professional at their own cost. Further information on AIA Vitality Health Checks is available on the member portal.
- Reward(s) will be uploaded by AIA to the Status Rewards section of the AIA Vitality app for qualifying AIA Vitality members, and notified by email, on a weekly basis during the Campaign Period.
- AIA Vitality members will have the option to redeem their reward(s) as either 50 Airpoints Dollars or $50 Countdown Gift Card.
- Rewards must be redeemed by the AIA Vitality member within 6 months from the date of issue otherwise they will expire.
- Reward(s) may not be exchanged for a cash payment, refund or any other type of payment.
- Individuals must be enrolled as an Airpoints Member in order to be able to redeem their Reward as Airpoints Dollars.
- Standard terms and conditions for the Airpoints Programme and Countdown Gift Card vouchers apply.
- Standard Vitality terms and conditions continue to apply.
- For the avoidance of doubt, AIA Vitality Starter members are not eligible for this campaign.
- AIA reserves the right to exclude AIA Vitality members from the Campaign where they have not met the eligibility requirements set out in these terms and conditions
- AIA reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate this Campaign and these terms and conditions at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, none of AIA, or any of their respective directors, employees, and/or agents shall be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with, this campaign.
- All personal information collected by AIA is for the purpose of administering this campaign. This information will be held by AIA at its head office, and by data storage providers which include related companies and cloud based storage providers (who may be in New Zealand or overseas). You have rights of access to and correction of it. Refer to www.aia.co.nz/privacy for a copy of our Privacy Statement.