AIA NZ launches new AIA Vitality campaign as members see improved health outcomes
Aiming to end the year on a high, AIA NZ has announced the launch of a new AIA Vitality campaign offering up to $100 in rewards for new and existing customers.1
The new campaign comes as AIA Vitality’s now 50,000-strong membership recorded material health improvements, demonstrating the gains that can be made when we take charge of our wellbeing.
As at September 2023, AIA Vitality members have completed 12,625 Vitality Health Checks2, contributing to a shift of:
- 20% from an unhealthy BMI range to a healthy range.
- 51% from an unhealthy blood pressure range to a healthy range.
- 26% from an unhealthy cholesterol range to a healthy range.
- 81% from an unhealthy glucose range to a healthy range.
“It is fantastic to see AIA Vitality members getting proactive and moving the dial with their health,” says Sharron Botica, AIA NZ Chief Partnership Distribution Officer.
“AIA NZ is focused on the critically important work of improving the nation’s health outcomes, driving awareness of the importance of healthy behaviours and taking preventative steps to manage your health, so we can live Healthier, Longer Better Lives.
“As an AIA Vitality member, you get a free Health Check each year checking your BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood glucose levels. It’s quick and easy and a great way to get an understanding of where you’re at with these fundamentals of health, so you can take action and experience a healthier and more fulfilling life.”
Here’s how new or existing customers can take advantage of the campaign and get rewarded with up to $100 in Countdown vouchers or Airpoints Dollars™.
- Add AIA Vitality to any new or existing eligible health, trauma, income protection or life insurance and activate your membership to get a $50 reward3
- Once activated, complete your free AIA Vitality Health Check and get another $50 reward4
- And, if you're already an active member and have completed your AIA Vitality Health Check this year – great news – you've been entered into a separate draw to win 1 of 50 $100 Countdown vouchers or Airpoints Dollars.
“Achieving better health is a journey and we are dedicated to making it a rewarding one,” concludes Sharron.