AIA New Zealand has terminated a number of formerly Sovereign superannuation schemes and unit trusts over the last 10 years.
We have been able to successfully contact most members in these schemes and pay out entitled funds. In cases where we were unable to contact the individual members, the funds were subsequently transferred to either Inland Revenue's Unclaimed Money Service, or to the Government Treasury office (for unclaimed superannuation monies).
For enquiries relating to the following terminated products please contact AIA on 0800 500 108 or by email to enquireNZ@aia.com.
List of terminated products
- AssetArchitect Retirement Plan
- TUI Plan Accessible Trust
- Metropolitan Super Bond
- Metropolitan Super Fund
- Financial Independence Plan (Super)
- Vision Investments Fund
- Landmark Super Retirement Plan
- PruPac Superannuation
- Flagship Superannuation
- General Accident Personal Super Plan
- General Accident Linked Life Insurance
- AssetArchitect InvestmentPlan
- Select Employer Retirement Plan
- Spectrum Plus Unit Trusts
- Sovereign Retirement Lifestyle Series
- Sovereign Unit Trusts
- Complete Investor Plan (Super)
- Prudential Retirement Funds 5, 6 and 7