AIA NZ is supporting customers who have been severely impacted by the floods in the Upper North Island with a one-month insurance premium waiver offer.
AIA NZ Chief Distribution Officer Sharron Botica says, “We acknowledge that the floods have had a devastating impact to many people’s homes and businesses, and our thoughts go out to all of those affected. We also acknowledge those financial advisers who are doing their part to support these customers during this challenging time.
“AIA’s impacted customers who live or work in the Upper North Island and have been severely impacted by the floods will be eligible to request a one-month premium waiver from 31 January 2023 until 28 February 2023. Customers will remain covered and can still make claims during the relief period and advisers will continue to receive their ordinary renewal commissions on these policies.”
- AIA NZ is offering support to impacted customers who are living or working in the Upper North Island.
- Impacted policy owners holding retail risk or health products will be entitled to one month’s premium waiver relief regardless of their payment frequency.
- The offer will be available until 28 February through either,
- Financial advisers via live chat or by contacting the AIA Adviser Relationship Team by phone on 0800 768 287, or
- Impacted customers can contact our AIA Customer team directly by phone on 0800 500 108 or live chat live chat (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).
- For more information, including FAQs and details on the eligibility for support, please refer to the AIA NZ website.